– Sustainability –
Our jewellery designs are sustainable by nature.
- All our pieces are handmade in the UK by fabulous goldsmiths and setters. Our main workshop is based in Birmingham.
- Recycled metals – All the metals used within our workshop are recycled. We can also melt your metal for it to be redesigned into something fabulous.
- Reusing stones – All loose diamonds and gemstones — from the tiniest to the largest — can be reused. Should there be any wear and tear, such as chips/scuffs from the old mount, these can be polished out until the stones look as good as new.
- Fairtrade – Of course, we can use Fairtrade metals and source Fairtrade gemstones and diamonds on request.
‘While we all love the buzz of shiny new things, for the sake of our beloved planet, it’s essential we reuse what’s already available when we can. Stones and metals can last forever. By their very nature, these materials lend themselves to being recycled and reused over and over again.
We LOVE upcycling, so why not dust off your forgotten gems and unworn jewellery. We can design something special using the resources you already have. We can also source recycled metals and ethically-sourced gemstones and diamonds if required.’
– Sarah Heulwen Lewis, Designer and Founder